Established in 2006, Pulse+IT is Australasia’s first and only eHealth and Health IT magazine. Our services include websites, eNewsletters and webinars, which are enjoyed by over 18,000 subscribers from more than 4300 organisations.
Pulse+IT is seeking a sales executive to develop our digital subscription and advertising sales pipelines.
Ideal candidates will have a background in sales or will have worked in one or more of the following sectors:
Other candidates may also be suitable as our products are easy to explain and understand, and the publication is well regarded in our sector.
The role can be undertaken full time or part-time (three days per week minimum).
Tasks to be performed:
- Prioritise sales prospects from our existing subscriber database
- Make outbound calls to identify client needs and make product recommendations
- Update internal CRM system with relevant correspondence
- Process advertising bookings
- Process subscription sales
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build relationships and rapport easily