Pulse+IT Readership Survey Results - 2012
The Pulse+IT Readership for 2012 was launched in the November 2012 edition, with readers invited to complete an online survey. The survey was additionally promoted via the Pulse+IT eNewsletter service, with a 1 in 100 chance of winning an iPad mini (rrp $369) afforded to survey respondents.
The survey achieved 408 responses, with the key findings summarised as follows:
- The Pulse+IT readership is interested in eHealth reporting across all parts of the health sector.
- The desire for eHealth news reporting is increasing.
- Pulse+IT magazine retention rate has improved year on year.
- Pulse+IT magazine pass on rate has improved year on year.
- Pulse+IT magazine is the only IT magazine the majority of the readership purchases or refers to.
Summary results covering the majority of the survey are available in the following slide pack:
The survey concluded by requesting "feedback that may assist the publisher to improve Pulse+IT." Around 150 responses with many useful ideas for consideration were supplied, some of which have already been actioned with others to be pursued in the coming months. These responses are available in the following document:
I'm pleased to announce that the following people won the iPad minis, which will be dispatched this week:
- Anthea Mitchell, Practice Manager
- Mark Wallace, Pathologist
- Michael Comparti, GP
- Frank Smolenaers, IT professional
While the readership survey for 2012 has concluded, Pulse+IT welcomes feedback at any time - in fact you may like to take the opportunity to leave us a comment at the bottom of this article and we'll do our best to incorporate your views into our plans for 2013.
Posted in Australian eHealth