Medical Director training day in Sydney
The training session is aimed at nurses, receptionists, allied health professionals and doctors.
The topics covered are those more widely used areas of the program, including:
- Entering effective progress notes with minimal typing
- Designing and using shortcuts in progress notes
- Using clinical tools to provide data for SIPs and Care Plans
- Understanding coding in Medical Director
- Adding diagrams or photos to your patient record
- Designing an effective practice recall and reminder system for your practice
- Generating patient summaries
- Creating and importing patient handouts
- and new features in Medical Director 3 and time-saving tips and short cuts to help with data collection and professional accreditation.
HCN recommends that users who would like a wider and more intense training session should consider one-on-one training.
The cost is $240 per person per day.
To register, call 1300 300 161 (option 3) or register online.
Posted in Australian eHealth